The steps and information below are valid only for presenters sending in their contribution to the event.
- Authors will be required to create a separate account in order to submit their contributions.
- You can reuse the same email / password to create an account on both the registration and submission systems.
- Steps on creating an account can be found further below.
We invite all Biosynthesis Institutes to take part to our meeting, and each school in its turn, to invite their own therapists and students, to participate as audience and/or as speakers presenting their own work. We ask for your prompt action since March is not far away and we really need to expedite the whole of the organizational procedures. Following you will find the necessary deadlines.
Topics to be presented
We suggest the following:
- Theoretical aspects of Biosynthesis
- Practical applications of Biosynthesis
- Biosynthesis and Spirituality
- Biosynthesis for Children
- Ancient therapies and Biosynthesis
- Integration of Biosynthesis and other approaches
- Deadline for abstract submissions
29 January, 2021
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out on
10 February, 2021
- Presenter registration deadline
By 20th February, 2021
Create an “Easy Academia” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login